Monday 4 January 2010

Modern Seating Collection Lilium Sofa and Chair by Victor Boëda

Created by French designer Victor Boëda, this Lilium sofa and chair collection will be the best choice furniture to created stylish and modern in your interior. Lilium seating collection boasts comfortable couch design with beautiful floral line decoration. The seating is an assemblage of three sheets, one per function: seat, kidney-level support & back-rest. You can get this product at Steiner.

Modern Seating CollectionModern Seating CollectionModern Seating Collection

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena
Modern sofa

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails